If you just go on one safari trip in your life, it should be to Tanzania! We have developed an itinerary that shows the very best of northern Tanzania's great wilderness areas without unneccessary transport
- 5 days safari in northern Tanzania
- 1 day culture walk in the villages on the slopes of Mount Meru
- Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara
- We experience the migration at close range
- Well planned safari routes, without unneccessary transport and maximum time in the safariparks
- Guided bush walk on the southern Serengeti plain
- Small tented camps and safari lodges close-to-nature. No big Hotels.
- Always small groups with maximum one jeep.
- Knowledgeable and experience safari guides.
- All transfers between hotels and airports
Travel with us on this Tanzania safari and meet the lions in the Serengeti, experience the endless plain of beautiful Ndutu, photograph rhinos in the Ngorongoro Crater and see elephants just a few meters away in Lake Manyara.
Africana Travels Tanzania Safari will take you on one of the most beautiful natural experiences that the African continent has to offer. The safari takes place in the stunning natural areas in northern Tanzania and is a journey that extends over 7 days.
The safari begins in Lake Manyara which is not only the park in Tanzania, but also in the whole of Africa, where you have the best chance to see elephants. After Lake Manyara awaits Rift Valley, the Serengeti, Ndutu and the Ngorongoro Crater.
During the safari you will be accommodated in small permanent or semi-permanent lodges situated in a secluded environment, close to the stunning nature, which gives a more genuine feel than the big lodges many other organizers offer. You will also have a chance step out of the jeep and do a guided hike on the savannah - one of many popular elements. With Africana Travels Tanzania Safari you will get an experience of a lifetime!
Join us on a journey to visit one of the world's most fascinating natural areas!